Our team was given a tour of these homes,Knutson at Crescent Place, and they were just stunning! I loved the rooftop deck and the layout is perfect for entertaining. The builder is also designing the same style (but even larger) in Brambleton. I’d love to take you out to see these …………..
MODERN RESTAURANTS, FUNKY BOUTIQUES, AND OVER 250 YEARS OF LEESBURG HISTORY.The authority on walkable neighborhoods, walkscore.com, calls Downtown Leesburg a “Walker’s Paradise.” You’ll call it home. The famous Tuscarora Mill restaurant (Tuskies to the locals) is one of Crescent Place’s closest neighbors, just a few doors down on Harrison Street. The Farmers Market is around the corner. And dozens of places to shop, dine and unwind are all within easy walking distance of Knutson at Crescent Place in Downtown Leesburg.
INTRODUCING THE TERRACE ROW COLLECTION, SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CRESCENT PLACE.Crescent Place is situated on 12 acres adjacent to the W&OD trail overlooking Raflo Park. Upon completion, it will be home to 224 residences and 30,000 square feet of retail and commercial space. Knutson is pleased to introduce these exciting new 4-level townhomes specifically designed for Crescent Place with high-style features inside and out.
- Grand Rooftop Terraces with optional two-sided indoor/outdoor Fireplaces
- Urban Style Brick facades, stoop and lead walk
- Designer Kitchens with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Luxury baths with Kohler Fixtures
- Extra Spacious Owner’s Suites with Dual Closets
- 2-Car Garages and plenty of storage.