Check out the very FIRST Flash Mob held at One Loudoun before the first Summer Concert. This was a special event to bring awareness to and raise money for Sprout Therapeutic Riding Center in Aldie, VA.
Here are some of the businesses coming to One Loudoun, according to a One Loudoun spokesperson:
- Copperwood Tavern, a farm-to-table woodsy cabin-style restaurant. Opening Fall 2016
- Pho Royal, Family-owned and operated authentic Vietnamese cuisine in a contemporary environment.Opening Fall 2016
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Sells bundt cakes made with fresh eggs, real butter and all natural ingredients.Opening Fall 2016
- Eddie Merlot’s, an American steakhouse featuring prime aged steaks and an extensive selection of wines. Valet parking will be available for the fine dining establishment. Opening 2017
- Barnes and Noble, While many bookstores nationwide have shut down, Barnes and Noble is opening up a store with a “flagship design for the bookstore of the future,” according to One Loudoun. Opening 2017
- Fortessa Tableware Solutions/Sterling Restaurant Supply, Retailer of tabletop, kitchenware and chefwear items. Opening 2017
More good news: the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema plans to expand to add a new 200-plus-seat theater, according to One Loudoun. A “well-known coffee shop” is expected to open up in One Loudoun 2017, too. Check back on Patch.com for updates on which coffee shop after the details are announced.