Let’s continue on with our backyard makeovers (courtesy of Peggy Wang / BuzzFeed), with numbers 21-30. We have a little herb garden in our backyard and I would love to try some of these additions (maybe a toadstool, hedgehog, or painted M&M rocks!). Have fun checking these out ….
21. Make toadstools out of cut logs and repurposed wooden salad bowls (!!!).
Get this adorable DIY here.
22. Paint the stones in your garden.
23. Having a party? Tie vases to the fence and fill with plants or flowers.
24. Spray paint metal folding chairs for entertaining in the backyard.
Go here to learn what sort of spray paint is best to use on metal.
25. Don’t own a grill? This camping grill is a more inexpensive way to have a BBQ.
Get it here for $29.99-39.99.
26. Reuse your empty wine bottles by making mosquito-combating tiki torches with them.
Fill ‘em with citronella oil. Get the directions here.
27. For a touch of whimsy, add some funny fuzzy hedgehogs made from just a water bottle.
Get the full directions here.