http://sunnykimtkd.com/2012/01/page/3/ Still looking for a great place that serves Easter Brunch? It’s not too late to check out some of these fabulous spots in Loudoun. Reservations strongly encouraged (or required)!
- buy antabuse australia Lansdowne Resort: empagliflozin price This classic Easter brunch features holiday favorites including an assortment of starters, entrée items, attended stations, salads, desserts and more. Activities on the Resort Lawn and Ballroom Patio, weather permitting, include an Easter Egg Hunt and a visit from Mr. & Mrs. Bunny. Reservations are required.
- Smokehouse Live: Serving up Southern Eggs Benedict with hollandaise, smoked leg of lamb with rosemary jus, French toast, shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, egg scrambles, fruit, salads, house-made desserts and much, much more! You can also take photos with the Easter Piggy! $29.95 for adults, $14.95 for kids 10 and under!
- West Belmont Place Easter Brunch: Egg Hunt, & More at West Belmont Place Join up for fun in the foyer at West Belmont Place at the National Conference Center. Bring your Easter basket for the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunts for Children 5-12 & the Baby Bunny Easter Egg Hunts for Children 4 and under. Over 3,000 eggs will be hidden by the Easter Bunny himself, filled with prizes and candy. Adults will indulge in a lavish Champagne Brunch featuring egg-stravagant eggs Benedict, a decadent waffle station, succulent seafood display, premium carvery station and tantalizing antipasti display while the little one happily nibble on kid-friendly fare at the Junior Bunny Buffet.
- The Conche: Enjoy an unforgettable Easter Brunch! Price is $45 per person. Kids 10 and under are $25. Reservations are advised! Cal 703-779-1800.
- The Red Fox Inn and Tavern: Three Course Champagne Brunch $48 per person. $15 children under 10.
- Tuscorora Mill: They willl be serving Easter Brunch Buffet for $45 beginning at 10am with the last seating at 3pm.
- Grandale Vintner’s Table: Easter meal at Grandale has been a Loudoun County tradition for over twelve years. There’s something for everyone on this three-course prix fixe ($40) featuring fresh local ingredients combined with Chef Author’s style and passion for serving good food.