Let’s continue on with our backyard makeovers (courtesy of Peggy Wang / BuzzFeed), with numbers 31-40. I absolutely love the idea of holding a backyard drive-in movie theater for the kids. My youngest has her birthday over the summer, so I may give it a try. We’ll see ….
31. Toilet paper makes the best, cheapest seed paper.
32. Put diapers in the bottom of your potted plants.
trouver plus d'informations They’ll help your plants retain their moisture and keep them looking fresh longer.
33. Make a “wee village” garden.
Your child will have so much fun playing with this miniature village, and it’s a great way to get them outside.
34. Repurpose your tree stumps.
Turn one into a table, a planter, or just cover it in moss and flowers to make it look pretty.
35. Use latex floor paint to color cement tiles on an outdoor patio.
Get more info about how they did this here.
36. Did a tree fall down? Use it as a a bike stand.
37. Have a backyard drive-in party for the kids with cardboard boxes.
Get the instructions on how to make a DIY backyard movie screen here.
38. Grow a sunflower house for the kids to play in.
40. Set up pool noodles for a game of kickball croquet.